May 03, 2016
from 05:00 PM to 07:00 PM
|Where||4th floor lecture theatre, INTO City University London - 102 Middlesex Street, London E1 7EZ, United Kingdom|
|Contact Name||Dr Maeve Ryan|
|Add event to calendar||
Panel discussion exploring the current situation in Catalonia and the possibilities for the future.
- Montserrat Guibernau, Doctor of Philosophy, M. Phil in Social and Political Theory, University of Cambridge, and Visiting scholar at the Department of Politics and International Studies (POLIS)
- Antoni Castells, Professor of Public Finance at the University of Barcelona; Minister of Economy and Finance of the Catalan Government (2003-2010)
- Miquel Puig, economist and author; economist and author; CEO of the Catalan Universites Shared Services Consortium
- Isabel-Helena Martí, president of Sobirania i Justícia (civic Catalan body)
- Brendan Simms, Professor of the History of European International Relations and Director of the Forum on Geopolitics (POLIS, University of Cambridge) and the Project for Democratic Union
This event will be followed by a Catalan wine tasting, open to all attendees.